Monday, January 25, 2010

Kaisercraft Made With Love - Heart Album





A little while back I was sent some an album and the Made With Love papers to make a mini album for the Kaisercraft magazine, and this is what I came up with. You can see this project in the mag, and you can download the instructions to make it here. I made the album all about Em's love for puppies, and how excited she gets every time we get the call to collect some new foster pups...

Journalling: You sure take after your mama Emily. You just love dogs! And you are just in heaven every time we get some new puppies to foster. We never know what we are going to get next, or how many puppies we will have each time. As far as you're concerned, the more the better, and you look forward to having more wriggling little mischief makers to look after every time we get the call...


As soon as we get the call to collect some new pups you start thinking of names to call them.


You love helping me to look after the puppies, especially when it comes to bath time.


Sometimes, if the puppies can be trusted, I even let you take them to bed, and it's just the sweetest sight to go in and see you sound asleep, with a couple of exhausted pups curled up with you.


You love playing with the puppies for hours, and you are happiest when you are carrying around a pup, with a couple of others nipping at your heels.



It's always hard to say goodbye to our foster pups, but you still have your best friend Daisy at home to shower all your love and attention on.

I know, the pictures aren't the best, but I just snapped them off quickly before I sent the album off, and I havent got it back to take better pictures yet. You get the idea though. Em can't wait to have this little mini sitting in her room. I'm sure it will be looking battered and well loved in no time!

7 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

This album is AMAZING! Love your work Sam!

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit, and I just had to tell you how much I love your blog! I'll be a regular...after I post this message..I'm becoming a follower.
I've recently started my own blog about creative living, and artful living...maybe you might like to come see me. ciao, and keep up the wonderful and inspiring work on this blog!

Melinda Spinks said...

Awesome album Samantha, once again I just love the colouring, it is so gorgeous.

Mel said...

Oh Sam, what a gorgeous album of Emily's love for gorgeous puppies, I am so glad you do that for them, you are a special person, the album is amazing, you are a truly talented scrapper. I love your work.

Shell said...

This is so gorgeous Sam.xx

Mara Campbell said...

This is a beautiful album!! The colors are amazing and I love all your little details. I am new to your blog but i'm enjoying all the inspiration!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful album, and I think the photos are fine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...