Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Back to School!




Just a quick post today, I'm soooo tired! It was the kids first day at their new school today, and I was determined not to be late, so I set my alarm for really early. Luckily I ended up having plenty of time for photos and we got to school in perfect time. They were so very excited when they woke up this morning, although they were both starting to feel a little nervous. When we got to school I went to Jack's classroom first, and he walked in their like he had been going there for ages! He found himself a seat in between two other boys and was relaxed and happy straight away. Mum stayed with him for another few minutes while I rushed Em off to her new class. I could only stay a few minutes and then all the parents had to leave. I was a bit sad to leave her, as she can be a little bit shy sometimes, especially as she didnt know anyone.

I couldn't wait til it was time to pick them up, to find out how their days had gone, and what they thought of their new school. I was very relieved to see huge smiles on their faces when they came out of class. THEY LOVED IT!

Well, I'm off to bed for an early night. Should be back with lots of scrappy shares very soon :)

5 comments:

Mel said...

Oh what gorgeous photos of your little ones all dressed in their new uniforms, I am so happy that they enjoyed their first day of school, Nate had his 3rd birthday yesterday and is growing way to fast, I will miss him so much when he goes to school.

Ifa said...

Hi Samantha, thank you for visiting my blog. Lovely to see your kids in their school uniform, which is obviously for sunny clime! We are in deepest winter right now and our school year started in Sept.

Melinda Spinks said...

Don't they look smart in their new uniforms! Starting a new school is never easy so it must be such a relief that they've come home happy after a great first day. School doesn't start until next week for us so have one last weekend to get ready.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

awww gorgeous! So glad to hear the day went well for your little ones Sam! Jai starts kindy on Monday and I know I'm going to have to fight to hold back the tears (MY tears that is - he is so excited to go to school)!!

Mara Campbell said...

Okay, they are the cutest ever!!! I hope they have a great start to school!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...