Saturday, January 16, 2010

Brand New Imaginisce!!!

Have you checked out the Imaginisce blog lately??? If you have, you would have seen these awesome new release ranges...



I just love those top two, how cute! The black and white range is gorgeous too, but I think the Splash Dance pic is my favourite.

And have you seen the new I-Top backers? Not just for brads anymore, they're now available with magnet, badge and button backers. Just awesome.



And I took this straight off the Imaginisce blog. Looks VERY interesting! Something to do with bling maybe???

NEW: iRock & Hot Rox

We impressed you last winter CHA with one of the best selling tools released in 2009 and we won't disappoint you this year. BUT, this product is so TOP SECRET that we can't officially announce it until CHA, but here's a sneak peek (literally) of the "hottest" new scrapbook & crafting tool being released in 2010.


Doesn't it all look just awesome? I wish I was going to CHA to see all the fabulous new products being released!!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Wow don't the top 2 ranges just jump out at you, have to get myself some of that, how can they continue to bring out such gorgeous stuff, thankyou for sharing, can't wait to see the whole range, especially the top secret stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...