Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!


2010 is here! Time for me to start thinking of some New Years resolutions that I know I'll never keep, lol. Hmmm...another diet? I would definately like to get healthier, that's for sure. I would like to make a point of walking along the beach EVERY day, I know the kids would definately appreciate that one. We havent been going to the beach as much as I thought we would since moving up here, but I think that is just because we have been so busy over Christmas. We did go to watch the fireworks on the beach at Bribie last night with Mum and Dad which was really good. They had the fireworks going off from a boat over the water and it was just beautiful.

Another resolution I want to try and keep is to make my scrapping a bit more meaningful, and do a lot more journalling. I think I just need to get over the fact that I dont like my handwriting and just put it on there.

Well, that's it from me for now. I'm still organising my scrap room and I just want to get it done! Dad brought up the last of my boxes a few days ago and 4 of them were full of scrapping supplies, so now I need to find some space to squeeze it all in. Happy 2010 Everyone!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...