Friday, January 1, 2010

Imaginisce Sweet Cheri Layout


I'm STILL sorting my scraproom, and it is really looking good now. One thing I can't believe is how many off the page things I have bought with the intention of scrapping and then forgotten about. There are boxes and boxes of them! I think that might have to be a resolution for 2010 too - to start actually doing something with them all! Anyway, I just thought I'd take a quick break and share this layout that I made using the Imaginisce Sweet Cheri range. I love, love, love these papers, they are so sweet, and so fun to work with. And the stamps! OMG they are just awesome, I can totally see myself using them again and again.


Here is a close up of the top corner. See that large brad in the centre of the flower? I made it using the I-Top brad maker and some of the Sweet Cheri paper. I have to say, when I saw the I-Top it looked a bit scary but now I am just loving it!


This is a close up of the bottom corner, with the little cupcake stamp, which is probably my fave stamp from this range. Soooo cute. Apart from the white embossed cardstock, everything else is from the Sweet Cheri range, and the other plain papers are just the backs of the patterned papers. I have some more Sweet Cheri layouts to share soon, but right now I'd better get back to finishing off this room. I've promised Em that we'll have a scrap night in here tonight and at the moment there is no space on the tables that doesnt have something on it. Back soon!

1 comment:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

This layout is so sweet! Love the clusters in each corner. The I Top brad maker looks fantastic!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...