Friday, January 15, 2010

Here it is...Imaginisce Lucy Bird


I have tried and tried to get a decent pic of this, but it doesnt want to play nice. So this one will have to do. Emily has been nagging me for so long to make her a door hanger with her name on, and I've finally gotten around to doing it. I am totally loving this range from Imaginisce, it's just so gorgeous and girly. I made all my brads with the I-top, and then covered them with dimensional magic.



And dont you just love this cute little bird stamp?


And here is Em holding her prized posession (yes, she made me take that photo, lol)


It was nice to make something different for a change, and now I'm thinking I might make one for Jack with the Scooters Vacation range, although I've already started an off the page thing for Jack using those papers. I'm hoping the kids have a nice early night tonight, because we were out for a picnic today and they've been swimming and running around with their cousin. Should be nice and tired I think :) I got some really cute photos of the 3 of them...





Can't wait to scrap these!

7 comments:

Shell said...

The door hanger is so beautiful Sam. It looks totally amazing. Im in awe.
xx

Mel said...

Wow, this is just so exquisite, I bet she just loves it and is very excited Mum, so nice to make something for the kids.

Renee said...

Oh Sam that is just gorgeous!!! I love it.

Al Hannah said...

Don't you just love the i-top Sam? Mel has one at work - I used it on the storage drawers - it's so amazing!
Love your door hanger ... it's so pretty, and gorgeous!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

omy !! This is Awesome ! So rich in details !

Ann Cicilie said...

Oh my goodness, such a wonderful piece of art! LOVE the colors, LOVE all the yummy layers! Haha, and your daughter is so sweet :D

HeatherC said...

Sam, I just love your style with all the layering!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...