Thursday, May 6, 2010

Best Ever Caramel Truffles Recipe


Good morning to all my fabulous friends out there in blog land!! I just wanted to share with you all this yuummy recipe for these Caramel Truffles. It is a recipe I got off the back of a caramel tin a while ago, I think. They are an absolute favourite in our house, especially with Emily!

Here's what you'll need...


1 packet of Choc Ripple Biscuits
1 Tin of Caramel
60g Butter
2 Blocks of Cadbury Chocolate


Here's what you need to do...

1. Put the bikkies in your food processor til they are finely crumbed.
2. Melt caramel and butter together in a saucepan.
3. Once melted, pour onto bikkies, mix, and put in the fridge for a few hours.
4. Roll mixture into balls when it is firm enough.
5. Dip in melted chocolate.
6. Drizzle melted white chocolate on top for decoration.


How easy is that!!!! And I can pretty much guarantee you'll love them!

9 comments:

Mel said...

Oh what are you doing to my thighs, these look amazing, and well speaking of amazing, I received my Scrapbooking Memories mag yesterday and your amazing layout, (magnificent my girl) was in their, so proud of you, and I say - I know Samantha, what a wonderful feeling to be proud for a friend. Love to you, by the way I just finished a layout on Edward......

Mel said...

Sam, how do I order from you, do I order through etsy or you directly, love Mel. What gorgeous things you have, and so glad you cater for boys pages. email mel_o68@hotmail.com Love Mel

Sheree said...

Hi Samantha! Thanks so much for visiting my blog today...so lovely to hear from you! :) Wow those truffles look SO delicious! Might have to give your recipe a try I think.

Sheree xx

Melinda Spinks said...

Sam, I'm going to have to give these truffles a whirl as I have been making the same old thing for the farmer's smoko that I think he might just enjoy a change... not to mention the kids!
Thanks for the recipe.
Melinda :)

Mara Campbell said...

Okay, these look amazing!!! I just made peanut butter truffles and these caramel ones look delicious and I think my husband would love these caramel ones. Thanks for the recipe! YUM!!

Unknown said...

Did someone mention Chocolate and Caramel? The best combination ever ever. I don't cook but I sure do like yummies so I'm sending this link to my sister (she cooks)...LOL. Thanks

KarenB said...

Hi Samantha, you are an *evil* woman!! These truffles look amazing and I just have to try some now :) How awesome would these be for Mother's Day?

Peggy said...

you are such an enabler! those look delish!

Bonnie in SC said...

Yummy. Will definitely give these a try.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...