Saturday, January 2, 2010

Another Imaginisce Sweet Cheri Layout...


Now I've had these photos sitting here for years, but I could never find any papers I liked to scrap them til these ones. I just love how little and cute Emily looks in these photos. I think she was about 3 or 4 there. I've used my Imaginisce I-Top tool again for all those brads. I just cant get enough of that thing! I used some of the product packaging on this layout too - it's the pink spotted card that I've used a border punch on. I'm getting so good at using every little bit! Here's a close up look at those brads...


They are made using this tool. Yes, I know it looks kind of weird, but if I can use it anyone can, and I would definately recommend getting one.


And here's a close up look of the bottom corner, with another heart stamp that I've layered, and lots of cute chipboard stickers.


Well, I am planning to have a scrappy day today. My scrap room is DONE, I stayed up til midnight last night finishing it off. I've had to store a heap of stuff that I dont really use (mostly all those OTP things) in the kids playroom because it just didnt fit, but at least it is all sorted and finished and ready for me to scrap in. I will be sharing some photos soon :)

And lastly, I've to decided to have a HUGE blog giveaway for all the lovely followers of my blog. I really love sharing my scrapping with everyone, and reading the lovely comments that people leave, so I would just like to give something back. I was planning to do it before Christmas, and I had bought some things, but I just didnt get a chance, but I'm organised now, so look out for it very soon.

1 comment:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Another sweet layout!! You are really having fun with that brad maker! Great stuff. And I can't wait to see your scrap room ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...