Thursday, January 14, 2010

I've Been Scrapping...


I started this last night, and I've been in and out of my scrap room all day, adding bits to it and it's finally finished! I love, love, love how it turned out! I used the Lucy Bird range from Imaginisce, and it's all soooo cute! Only I've just gone to take a pic of it and the light is fading, so my photos are turning out terrible. (I guess, it is after 6pm!) All I can share is this close up pic, because it's the only one that didnt turn out too blurry, but I'll be back in the morning with a proper photo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG SAM cant wait to see the whole page its looking absolutely gooooooooooorgeous !! Dying to get home and scrap xxxx!

Mich said...

This one pic looks already very beautiful. It looks like you have invested much time into this page. I can't wait to see the rest !!!

HeatherC said...

Sam this is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Mel said...

Wow, this is amazing, would be so good to see it IRL. What a beautiful range of papers, it takes me so much longer to do a mini album, but you have rocked it. Just divine. Love Mel

Melinda Spinks said...

Oh now how cruel is that... only giving us a sneak peak of what looks to be an amazing project. 'Common Sam, get outside and get that pic happening!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...