Sunday, January 3, 2010

2 More Layouts - Imaginisce & Fancy Pants


Here's yet another one using the Imaginisce Sweet Cheri range. I took inspiration from the papers and stamps to create a scalloped layout. I wish I could draw neater scallops, but oh well :-) I filled all the scallops with hand drawn circles and little bits cut out from the paper. Some of them have Sweet Cheri Stickers in them too.


I've also done a layout for the Monthly Challenge at Scraps of Us...


My challenge is to create a layout using green, brown and blue, one piece of product packaging and NO embellishments. I used Fancy Pants True papers for this one. I love these papers and have had them forever, so it was good to use some of my ever growing stash up. The product packaging I used was Prima. There is a bit of 7 Gypsies on there too.


Well, I'm off to do some more scrapping now. I've got my girl next to me and she's stamping up a storm with the new stamps she got from Santa. She is making some cards and I've promised her that I will put them on my blog when she is done, so stay tuned :-)

3 comments:

Tina said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous Love your work !!! xx Tina

Renee said...

Love these layouts Sam! Your style is so gorgeous and fun.

Happy New Year
Renee xox

Chloe :-) said...

Great cards and LO's Sam! Love them :-)... so sad about your pet :-(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...