Friday, August 13, 2010

My 2 Angels Scrapping Relay

Just a super duper quickie post today! It was my day for the My2Angels scrapping relay today, and I had to include CANDLES on a birthday layout. Well, the Imaginisce B-day Bash line was perfect for this challenge, especially those candles!!



Products I used that are available from My 2 Angels are Imaginisce Snag'em Stamp, Cordinations Cardstock, Double Sided Tape.

Make sure you go have a look in the My2Angels Gallery at everyone else's scrapping relay layouts :)

Ok, gotta go....I've got a shop update to get ready!!!!

13 comments:

Debbie said...

This is really cute Sam! Love this collection. I won a pack of it and can't wait to use it! Love the background with the doodling! I will have a layout posted on my blog tomorrow that features a few of your embellishments!

Kelly Massman said...

Cute layout as usual!!!! :-) Thanks for following my blog! :-)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

oh this is gorgeous! Love how you made the little candles.

Anonymous said...

Love the banners and candles ... I love this pp might have to look into getting some in - thanks so much for playing along with us :)

Kim said...

I love the white background and your banner looks great

Belinda said...

Totally cool boy layout!! Love your doodled border and those banners. B-)

Taryn said...

So lovely Samantha. How cool are those candles!?!

Char Dobson said...

So cute! Love the Birthday Bash line!

Wendy said...

Sam you rocked the challenge! Love it! The candles, the banner, the colours, the frames around the photos ... you have done Team 3 proud!! :)

laterg8r said...

great lo - love the banners overlapping :D

Nikki xx said...

Gorgeous layout Sam...I love those rolled candles too...very cute!

Vicki said...

This looks awesome Sam!! Love those candles!! :) Go team 3!! :)

Mel said...

I just loved this on the My2angels site Sam, gorgeous and yes how well suited was those divine papers for the relay birthday layout, the rolled candles are super effective, Love Melxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...