Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Layouts with A2Z Scraplets!

Gosh, just looked at the time, and it's nearly time to pick up the kids already. I feel like I've not long just dropped them off!! Well, I'll just quickly share a few layouts today, using some of my favourite Fancy Pants papers - Wishful Thinking. I just can't get enough of these! The chipboard on each layout is A2Z Scraplets...


I love this photo of Em! She was having so much fun playing with Daisy and when she just looked up I snapped this photo.


Love these photo's too, of miss stinky pie in her beanie :)




And as much as I *hate* photos of me, I had to scrap this pic of me and my girl at the zoo. She was being so good letting me take some photos when all she wanted to do was eat her ice cream...



I've popped a couple of Purple Pumpkin buttons on these layouts too, and if you want to see more ideas using Purple Pumpkin Embellies, make sure you head over to the Purple Pumpkin Blog because there are lots of fabulous customer layouts on there every day this week. (and I've even got a little week long competition running over there too :))

Well, I'd better run, I have a gazillion things to do before I go pick up the kidlets. Hope you are having a great day!!!

19 comments:

Kim said...

wow little miss giggles just jumped right out at me Samantha...its my new fav of yours, love how you have used the pearl string too!!!

leMonaDe said...

That's so lovable! The photos are really wonderful and the pages suit them.
How do you make titles like "little miss giggles"?

Liz said...

I LOVE these layouts. I love your use of the pearl strips for the banner and all the patterned paper is so pretty. Your daughter is gorgeous!!

amanda73 said...

wow, lovin all these, gorgeous as always sam, wow, im so gonna have to get around to using that fancy pants pp

Shell Turner said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!

Char Dobson said...

Beautiful! Love the pearls, and the banner on the first one is just too cute!

Hayles said...

Gorgeous layouts....love, love love the pearls on the banner!

Angi Barrs said...

So cute. Love the pearls and the banner :)

Kelly Massman said...

GREAT layouts, Sam! I love the addition of the pearls to the banner in the first one!!!!

laterg8r said...

loving your lo's - esp the pearls on the pages - fantastic :D

Mel said...

Sam, wow these are truly magnificent layouts my girl, each and every one of them, seriously you are to me one of my favourite scrappers, I just got my gorgeous Scrapbooking Memories Mag and your gorgeous Imaginance article is in there, wow my girl, you are fantastic. By the way, your girl is the splitting image of her mum, and gorgeous, and with her painted face, Nate sits here and just stares and then says. Oh Dear mum!!!!! wash face......cracks me up here. I love the purple pumpkin products. Love Melxx

Mara Campbell said...

Great layouts!! I love how you used the pearls for the banner on the first layout and then that swirl of pearls on the 2nd. Love love love!!

Pretty Petals said...

Gorgeous layouts Sam! How gorgeous are those pearls on the layouts!

Marelize said...

Amazing layouts Sam! I love 'Little Miss Giggles'. The banner and pearls look stunning. Lovely photo of you and your girl too. :)

Debbie said...

Sweet, sweet layouts of your daughter! I really like how you used the string of pearls for your banner. Love the A2Z Scraplets. Have not seen anyone here in the US that sells them. Love all your layering and stitching!!!!

Christine said...

Oh Sam, those are all beauties, I love every single one of them!

Cathy said...

Absolutely gorgegous LO's Sam... that banner is divine!!!

Sue Lui said...

Wow!! Love your layouts, especially all the little banners. :)

Natalie said...

WOW Sam, these pages are just stunning!! I have a ton of that pearl ribbon that came from my Grandmothers after she passed away...I held on to it thinking it was pretty and I would find a use for it and I just did...lol. Thanks for the inspiration...again :). Hugs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...