Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Guest Designer at Challenge Heaven

I've been keeping this under my hat for a while, but I can finally tell you that I am the August Guest Designer over at Challenge Heaven!!! I was very honoured to be asked, and Shell gave me this fabulous sketch to work with...


And here's the layout I made, using Fancy Pants My Family papers. The chipboard flourish is from A2Z Scraplets...


I'm still kinda obsessed with making flowers out of lunch bags. And of course I had to pop one of my little buttons on there too!


Now, if you haven't checked out Challenge Heaven before, you really should. There are always fabulous challenges each month, and guess what...? This month I am a sponsor, so if you do some challenges, you might even win a prize from me :) So head over to the Challenge Heaven Blog, where you'll see me as Guest Designer, and then pop over to the website to check out all this months great challenges.

16 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

Congrats Sam that is wonderful news, looking forward to seeing your gorgeous projects and if your first layout is anything to go by... love it! The button is the cutest and looks perfect on top of the flower!

Anne P said...

Yeah Sam, it is a BEAUTIFUL LO and now I think I need to do more LO's for Challenge Heaven LOL....

Liz said...

Sam, Congratulations!!!I LOVE your layout. I love those flowers with the cute buttons. I am going over to check out the blog!!

Shell Turner said...

wooHOO! So happy to have you as part of our little community :)

amanda73 said...

way to go Sam...love the layout you did, and love all you do, you will bring so much talent to the site, congrats
im going to have to try those flowers out of lunch bags......

sandra said...

Just LOVE this layout!!
what a great interpretation of the sketch!!.
That flourish is just WOW and thanks for the inspiration for the lunch bag flower!!...perfect!
Congratulations on your DT spot...heading over there now for a peek ;-)

Kim said...

toot CONGRATS on the GDT , this is a beautiful but fun layout...fabbo photos and those flowers!!! superb!

Char Dobson said...

Very cute! Love the lunch bag flowers. :)

Martine said...

congrats!! beautiful LO! LOVE your lunch bag flower!!

Kelly Massman said...

Very cute! I'll go over and check the challenge site out! I love your little deer button! That and the hedgie have been my favorite!!

Kelly Massman said...

I tried to post a comment there for you, but it didn't let me! Boo Hoo!

laterg8r said...

paper bag flowers with your buttons are a great idea :D

Carin McDonough said...

Congratulations and gorgeous layout! :)

Cathy said...

Congrats on GDT, love your LO, especially the handmade flower with the gorgeous button!!

Belinda said...

Great use of that paper range Sam and I love, love LOVE your brown paper bag flower. Gonna have to give that a try. B-)

Mara Campbell said...

Congrats!! I love the layout but I especially LOVE the flower and the CUTIE button!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...