Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blog Awards!

Yep, I'm still being good about posting my blog awards, although it has taken me a little bit of time for this one. This blog award was given to me by Carin McDonough. Carin is on the BoBunny Design Team and her work is just beautiful, so make sure you check out her blog HERE.


The rules of the award are that I have to thank the person who gave it to me, tell you 7 things about myself and pass it on to 5 other people.

So...7 things about me...

1. I turned 35 a couple of months ago (yikes!)
2. I really want to live on a farm and take in lots of rescue animals. Might have to win lotto to fund that dream though :)
3. I have a bit of a thing for Simon Baker and Hugh Jackman
4. I have a huge addiction to chocolate and have even been known to have some for breakfast (now that's naughty!)
5. I love cooking, especially baking, and I love teaching the kids how to cook.
6. I can't stand watching tv if I'm not doing something. Just don't like to sit and do nothing, so I'm usually cutting things out and making things at the same time.
7. I have to read before I go to sleep.

I also received this award twice...


The rules for this award are to list 10 blogs you love and 10 things about you on your own blog.

This award was given to me the other day from Blossies, which is one of the absolutely awesome shops where I teach classes. If you are ever heading up the Sunshine Coast, you should really take the Caboolture/Morayfield turn off and go and check it out. They also have a fabulous blog that you can check out HERE.

I was also given this award by the talented Liz Weber, who makes the most stunning cards. If you're looking for some inspiration, then you really must check out her blog HERE.

Now, I know I should probably list a few more things about me, and be linking up 25 (!!) blogs, but I think I'm gonna call it a night. Too many late nights catching up with me I think! So thank you Carin, Blossies and Liz for the awards, I really appreciate it! And if you would like some links to some very inspiring blogs, then go the Purple Pumpkin blog and check out the links to see the work of some very talented ladies.

Good night!!

1 comment:

Liz Weber said...

LOL chocolate for breakfast - now you are my type of girl Samantha! Loved reading a bit about you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...