Saturday, August 7, 2010

Imagininsce Apple Cider Layout

Good morning!! It's such a beautiful sunshiney (but cold) day here today, the perfect start to the kids mini break of 5 days. They are both feeling a lot better now, so at least they will enjoy their time off.

I've got a layout to share today, using the Imaginisce Apple Cider range. The Word Challenge at Challenge Heaven this month was to use the word "Two" in your title, and to include a banner on the page...


It's only a teeny tiny banner (from the b-day bash line) that I used, but it does kinda fit the page, seeing as this photo was taken at my sister in laws 30th. I love this photo of Jack and his little cousin Ben, isn't he a cutie with that red hair? I used another lunch bag flower on this layout, and used the I-top to make the little apple brad in the centre...


I think I'm getting hooked on the challenges at Challenge Heaven, so I'm planning to get stuck into some of the other ones tonight.

Hope you have a great weekend!!!

11 comments:

laterg8r said...

this is so great - love the appple button :D

amanda73 said...

wow, this is an amazing layout sam....and so glad you are taking part in challenge heaven, ive been addicted to the challenges since shell launched it

Shell Turner said...

Great layout...so nice having you play along wtih us! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Char Dobson said...

Fab lyout! Still lovin' those lunch bag flowers! :)

Mara Campbell said...

I love the colors and your lunch bag flower!! I really need to try those, they are such a great detail. And I love the little banners on your page, not too big but definitely add something super cute. Love it!

Debbie said...

Sweet layout! I want this paper so bad. Love your flower I like how you used the corer strips of paper to edge your layout!

Belinda said...

WOW!! Fabulous layout Sam...I LOVE that teeny tiny banner. B-)

Mel said...

How gorgeous are those boy papers and wow a lunchbag flower, oh wow, you are so creative, how cute is your little banner, glad you are enjoying the challenges at CH. Melxx

Your nephew has the cutest hair colour and both have beautiful smiles for the camera, wow no-one is pulling a face, lucky you. Nate would have to have his signature head on the side. love it.

Melinda Spinks said...

Lunchbag flowers? You are too clever Sam, love them! Your layout using the Apple Cider collection is just gorgeous and how cute is that raccoon?

Carin McDonough said...

FAb layout, love your flower and the super cute apple button! :)

Marelize said...

Wow! I love all your latest layouts Samantha!
Lol, had a bit of a 'catch up' since I've been MIA for so long. The lunch bag flower is such a great idea.
Take care.
M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...