Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I've Been Scrapping...

I am getting stuck into loads of challenges this month!! The weather here is overcast and rainy though...perfect for scrapping, but not so good for taking photos! So for today, I'll just show you a layout I did using a sketch from Stuck?!Sketches. Here's the sketch...


And here's my layout...


I used Bo Bunny Petal Pushers papers for this page. I am LOVING those papers so much at the moment, I just can't get enough of them! Here's a close up, with a little owl button from Purple Pumpkin...


Well that's all from me for now. I've promised the kids I'll watch a Scooby movie with them this afternoon, and Jack's already made the popcorn! Hope you are having a great week so far :)

11 comments:

Chloe said...

Fantastic page Sam!!! I am loving those papers too :-) I adore spots LOL

Shell Turner said...

oh wow...so cute!!

Belinda said...

That background paper is SO perfect for those gorgeous photos Sam. A beautiful layout and I love the way your cute little owl button is peeking out from between the flowers. B-)

TesaB said...

Ohhhh, awesome page with awesome papers and colors, looove your button! Sooooo CUTE!!!

Liz Weber said...

Wowzers Wowzers Wowzers Sam you sure know how to use those papers so beautifully, your layout is just amazing and so creative and the photos are just adorable! I LOVE that cute little owl button peaking out there. Hope you guys enjoyed your movie, perfect day for it! Have a great week :-)

Mel said...

This is just gorgeous, love every single thing, but then everything you do is magnificent, just love the little owl poking sneakily out of the flowers, this is gorgeous.

Kelly Massman said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Love it!

Char Dobson said...

Love all those layers. Very cute!

Christine said...

Oh Sam, cute page and that button is just the sweetest! I didn't know you were making those! I must go check out your store!

Mara Campbell said...

ahhh, this is so sweet! That big cluster of flowers is so pretty! I love the colors.

Liz said...

I love this layout! The papers are so pretty, I have them too!! Must post my layout, lol! I love what you did with the owl button!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...