Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Scrapping


Well, I have done heaps of scrapping this week, mostly with the Kaisercraft Q2 ranges, but not much I can share on here just yet. The only thing I have to show is this layout which I did for the Addicted to Craft challenge. The challenge was to use the Snowed in range of My Minds Eye papers to create a christmas layout. When I saw the papers I wasnt really that impressed, but after working with them I really quite like them. I wasnt able to buy the embellishment sheet because they had sold out, but there was one sheet of the papers that was just as good so I used that instead. The photos are ones I have had sitting in the drawer for years, so it was nice to finally get them out of the way. I almost wasnt going to put the pic of me and the kids on there, cos I have a rotten sunburn on my face and neck but oh well, that's real life isnt it? I'm not really on many layouts as it is, so I'm sure the kids will appreciate it in years to come.



These are just a couple of pics that I took as we went through the car wash. I usually wash the car myself (actually, I rarely wash it, maybe once every couple of months if it's lucky. It was looking really neglected and dirty, especially after the dust storm. And you should see the inside...it looks like we live in it!) Anyway, we were getting fuel and the kids spotted the car wash off to the side and talked me into taking the car through. Well, you should have heard them! We were on our way home from a birthday party so they were already hyped up, but this just hyped them more. They bounced around in their seats and squealed and carried on the whole time, they thought it was just so exciting. Definately money well spent, and having a clean car was a bonus too, lol.

Well, I've got my kids in bed so I'm off to scrap. I'm hoping to get another page finished tonight. I'm on such a roll at the moment that I just dont want to stop!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the Lo is just goooooooooorgeous !!! xx Tina

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Beautiful page! Had to have a giggle about the car wash - it's the simple things in life isn't it? ;) Congrats on making the A2Z Scraplets DT too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...