Sunday, October 18, 2009

More Scrapping...

So last night the kids went to sleep over at their dad's house, and I had a whole night of peace and quiet! I ended up going to mums for dinner and watching a scary movie with her. I have to say, that when I got home to my dark house I was a little nervous, and I made Daisy go in, in front of me. She may be small but she sure is feisty, and I know that if there was someone lurking about she would soon sniff them out. Of course, there was no weirdo waiting inside my house when I got home, but I turned on every light in the house. Yep, I'm a chicken. I dont give it a second thought when the kids are here but when it's just me, every little sound seems to be amplified.

Anyway, I ended up finishing off this box and mini album for the Addicted to Craft blog challenge. The papers are China Journey and Japan Journey by Dove of the East, and they really threw me at first as they are so not what I would normally scrap with. I ended up deciding to make the box and album for my parents, for the trip they took to China. I just need to add some photos now to finish it off. Surprisingly I'm quite happy with how it ended up turning out, and hopefully Mum and Dad will like it too.





Well, I have about an hour before the kids come home, so I am going to try and finish a few other things off. I might be back later with some more shares :)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Absolutely stunning Samantha.

Shell Turner said...

Hi Samantha,

Thanks for leaving your blog on Challenge Heaven. It is taking me a while to get around to everyone's blogs to check out their work but I finally made it here to yours. WOW, your work is AMAZING!!!!

I hope you find the time to do a couple of our challenges before the end of the month. I would love to see some of your work in our gallery.

Happy Scrapping,
Shell (Challenge Heaven)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...