Thursday, October 1, 2009

More Scrapping...


Have I told you how much I love these Fancy Pants papers, lol? Here's another layout with the Halloween range. The photos are from last halloween when Em was a witch/ghoul. I really love living in a neighbourhood that gets into the spirit of things. The kids get an unbelievable amount of lollies from trick-or-treating. Can you believe that they still have some left over from last Halloween?

For this page I cut out some of Em's little drawings to use instead of photos. I usually use lots of patterned paper on my pages but I only used 1 and a bit sheets on this one!


This is another page without photos (it was the theme this month for Blossies). Emily has become very helpful lately, and one of the most recent jobs she has been doing is writing the shopping list. I call out what we need and she writes it down, doing her own spelling. I love trying to decipher what she has written, but sometimes it's a real challenge!



Over at Scraps of Us at the moment they are having their 1st Anniversary Party! This layout and sketch I made are the challenge at the moment and there is a great prize on offer so make sure you check it out here!


Well, that's it from me for now. Tomorrow I'm off to the hospital with Jack to get his plaster cut and then taking the kids to Lollipops for the afternoon. Hopefully they'll be nice and tired when they get home so I can have a scrappy night. I have so many papers here that I'm just itching to use!

1 comment:

Domestic Mamma said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS SAM! I love the one with Em's drawings...I did that on a layout and used Ash's drawings as the embellishments...looks very cool with the circle there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...