Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Published Cards and Exciting News...


I was lucky enough to have some cards published in the latest issue of the docrafts Creativity magazine. I used Doodlebug papers and glitter stickers and I was pretty happy with how they turned out. I am so not a card maker though, so these are probably the only cards that I'll ever have published, lol.

Now for the exciting news...

Our cat Lola has had kittens! I only got her about 4 or so weeks ago, she was in a pretty bad situation and I just had to take her. She stayed at our house for a few days and then I took her up to mums (I was so worried the real estate would let her out every time they brought people through the house). I had planned to feed her up a bit and then rehome her, but it turned out that the poor little darling was pregnant. So she is having a longer stay with us than we had originally planned. And yesterday she gave birth to 5 little angels! They are just so adorable and we already have found great homes for at least 2 of them. I cant wait to get some better photos of them all so I can scrap some cat pages!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG they are divine !! Love the cards and the gorgeous kittens and mumma cat !! Is she another "RSPCA cat" sorry sounds a bit harsh !! she look so sweet !! You are an angel Sam for looking after these animals !!! If only the world had more caring people like you !!!

Congratulations on your Lo being published in the Pink Issue of Scrapbooking Memories gorgeous Lo as always girl !!! wohoo so exited for you !!
ttys xoxoxo Tina

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Beautiful little kittens! Gorgeous cards - love them all Sam and congrats on the pub!!!

Domestic Mamma said...

Congrats Sam, awesome awesome news! Lola's babies are so gorgeous! So excited to finally get a glimpse, how are they?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...