Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's that time of the year...


It's that time of the year when my thoughts keep turning to Christmas. I cant believe how quickly it is coming up. Every year I keep telling myself that I'll be more organised than the last year, but it just never seems to happen. This year I will definately have all my Christmas cards made on time though! I've never really been much of a card maker, but I'm actually starting to like making them these days. This is a card I made for the Blossies Blog. I love, love, love this range from Kaisercraft. I think it is my favourite from the Q2 ranges. I love how the colours are all so nice and bright and are much better suited to photos of kids at Christmas than the traditional red and green. I know my kids are always wearing bright colours, with lots of pinks and blues, so these papers are perfect. I have a few layouts that I'll be able to share soon using this range, as well as some more cards that I've been working on too :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...