Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011

2011 has been a great year for us, and I guess I'd have to say that I've loved pretty much every crazy busy minute of it! Sure, there have been some ups and downs. We had a heartbreaking death in the family, and a bit of a health scare and hospital stay for me, but on the up side, Jack is the healthiest he's ever been, with hardly any asthma at all this year, and just a few of his nasty migraines. The kids are both happy and healthy, and doing really well at school, and that's pretty much all it takes to make me happy :)

One thing that did kind of suck this year, was not having much time for scrapping. Although, I did do around 80 layouts, so I guess that's not too bad. Here's ten of my faves, in no particular order...











Ahh...I've missed scrapping these last few months...most of these pages were done in the first half of the year! Most of my spare time this year has gone into Purple Pumpkin, and scrapping has had to take a back seat. Hopefully I'll be a bit more organised with my time in 2012 to make time to scrap!

With only a couple of hours left of 2011, it's been so nice to look back at some of my photos from the year. Here are some of the highlights of our 2011...

LOVE this pic of the kids with their cousin, when they were flower girl and page boy at my brothers wedding :)



Jack turned 10 this year!


And Emmy turned 8...



Love my mum and dad! Family time is always the best :)


We got 4 beautiful new family members :)


Jack is famous! So excited to have my layout on the cover of SBM.


We had a holiday in Sydney. SO MUCH FUN!


Waiting for New Years fireworks on the beach tonight...


And of course, no NYE is complete without sparklers :)


Happy New Year! Hope your 2012 is wonderful xx

1 comment:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Gorgeous collection of layouts and some wonderful photos for future inspiration. Happy new year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...