Thursday, December 22, 2011

Today...

Only 3 days to go, and it's feeling a lot like Christmas!!


We didn't end up going to the zoo the other day like we'd planned, but we did today! I even took a Santa hat with us, in the hopes of getting a Christmassy photo of the kids. But someone else was feeling a bit festive, and was more than happy to pose for a Santa hat photo :)

Hehe, actually, I thought he'd hop away once we popped the Santa hat on his head, but he couldn't care less, lol!


We only stayed at the zoo for a couple of hours. We've been too many times this year, and the kids are a bit bored of it all. The highlight for the kids today, was the little 3 week old piglets! Omg, I could have popped one in my bag and taken it home, they were SO cute! They were all running around like puppies, with their little tails wagging, and when we'd pat one, it would just freeze. With this one, Em scratched his scratchy spot on his back (just like a dog!), and his little legs buckled, and he just laid on the ground enjoying a scratch. As soon as she stopped, he was up and running again.


The best part of taking the kids to the zoo for me, was that I actually got a half decent photo of the kids!! The older Jack gets, the harder it is to get any photos of him, so even though he's not really looking at the camera, and looks like he doesn't want to be there, I'm pretty happy about this one.


After the zoo, we went to see Arthur Christmas!


It was actually pretty good, and I didn't mind sitting through it at all :)

And lastly, another Christmas layout...


Em was so tiny there!! I've used all Imaginisce on this page, including some coloured foam tape! I sure am going to miss getting all those parcels from Imaginisce, but I'm soooo looking forward to no more scrapping deadlines for a while :)

Hope your day was a good one!

3 comments:

Alannah said...

great photos...such a relaxed 'roo. We saw the movie on the weekend with DS5 and DD 8 and then went out to tea....great night and funny movie. The kids loved it

Michelle said...

Oh Sam, I am so envious that you get to play with the Kangaroos! I LOVE Kangaroos and Koalas. Isn't it funny how as kids get older, they like their pics taken less and less. Thank you for the comment left on my blog. This house deal really has been an ordeal. I will be glad when it is over.

Carin McDonough said...

Love the santa hat photo and a beautiful layout! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...