Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What the?...It's December already?


Hmmm...this year sure is flying by! I can't believe Christmas is less than 2 weeks away! The kids finished school on the 1st of December, and it has been so nice to just slow down a bit. I LOVE school holidays!! I might have changed my mind about that in a few weeks time though, once they start fighting, but at the moment they are both in the Christmas mood, and are trying to be very good, in the hope that Santa is feeling generous this year.

We've been busy crafting and cooking pretty much every day, and I've been trying to sort out my scrap room, and really organise everything. I got so busy with Purple Pumpkin this year, that scrapping really took a back seat, and I'm a bit bummed about that. Not that I'm complaining. I mean, what started out as a fun little hobby for mum and I to do together, basically turned into a full time job for both of us. I absolutely love it, but...I miss scrapping. The only scrapping I seem to do these days is for dt commitments, so I decided to finish my term on the Imaginisce design team at the end of this year, and just scrap for me for a while. Which is why I've been sorting my scrap stuff. I found so much stuff that I forgot I had!! I don't think I'll need to buy anything for at least 5 years. (although I'm sure I will, lol)

I've missed blogging too. When I started this blog, I used to write heaps about what the kids were up to, and things that I wanted to remember. Really need to get back to that. If I don't write it down, I'll definately forget it! Think I might have to go back through my photos for the last 6 months and get all those memories down!

Oh, and I promised a winner for the Get Picky thing from a few months back!! For a PP embellishment prize pack. And the winner is...



Eek! Sorry for taking so long!! Just email me your addy so I can get your prize out to you :)

Well, I do have a lot of layouts to share, that I haven't had a chance to put on the blog lately, as well as my December Daily (yay! my first one!), but I think I'll leave that for another day. The kids are asleep so it's time for some secret Santa business ;)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Missed seeing you around!! Bummed in a way that Imaginisce is done! Can't believe how fast the year has flown. I am glad you are enjoying your PP business. I can't believe your kids are off school. So different from things here in the US and especially Wisconsin. Most everywhere else, the kids get a full two weeks off for Christmas break. Not us here. We get the week in between xmas and New Year's only. My kids have been enjoying watching any and all things Aussie that they can find. They have a real fascination with your country. Brit wants to visit someday, as do I. It looks so beautiful! Have a great week!!!

Anne P said...

I really hope you get some more time to do some scrapping for you. Although I am really pleased for you with how well Purple Pumpkin is going. I will definately have to come up for a visit when you are open.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...