Monday, April 27, 2009

I can finally say it...

I'm on the Kaisercraft Design Team!!! I am so excited and I still cant believe it's really true! I almost didn't bother to apply for it because I didnt really think I was in with a chance, but I'm so glad that I did. Just goes to show, you've got to be in it to win it!!! I almost dropped the phone when I got the call the other day, and afterwards I thought I might have just imagined the whole thing. And then the hardest part was that I couldnt tell anyone until today. I cant wait to get started with my DT work and playing with all those gorgeous products! Here are the layouts and mini album I made for the DT submission...







I am doing classes of the layouts during May at Fancy That Scrapbooking in Springfield. They are on display in the shop now.

I'd just like to congratulate everyone else who made it onto the Design Team. I think we are in for a lot of fun!

12 comments:

LIly'sMummy said...

YAY!! I knew your work would become more discovered it is gorgeous! Well Done! Gee we both had agood news week last week didn't we!!!

Christine said...

Congratulations Samantha, it's so exciting! I look forward to getting to know you!

Unknown said...

congratulations!!

skrapkatz said...

Congratulations Samantha,
Looking forward to working with you and the other DT members....love your work

Rona

Elizna said...

Congratulations....!! Enjoy the ride...

Unknown said...

Congratulations Samantha-love your work, and look forward to being on the team with you
ANd My kids have the same names as yours!

Anonymous said...

Samantha you entry is stunning, and so very cute, it will be lovely getting to know.

Carole xx

Renee said...

Your creations are so beautiful Samantha. Congrats on making the team, I look forward to getting to know you over the next year.

Fancy That said...

Well done Sam Congratulations from the team at Fancythat. You inspire many people keep up the challenging work, we just love it.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Congrats Samantha! Your entry is gorgeous! I look forward to getting to know you over the next 12 months - it's going to be a FUN year!!

Always Creating Something said...

Congrats Sam......your submissions are absolutely Adorable!! Have a blast working with Kaisercraft! I love their papers!! Blessings all the way from Tennessee USA

Al Hannah said...

Hi Samantha,
Congratulations and welcome - great to have you on board the Kaiser DT. Looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...