Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Treats


Yesterday was the last day of school before the holidays. Yippee! I love it when the kids are on holidays and we can do whatever we want. And the best part is we dont have that crazy morning rush to get to school before the bell goes. The kids took easter treats for their teachers and all their friends yesterday. Last year I made Easter cookies and wrapped them in cellophane but this year I was too sick to even think about baking so I just put Easter stickers and eggs in little cellophane bags for their friends. And for the teachers I found the cutest little baskets in the junk shop and I just filled it with eggs and chockies. The kids were so excited about going to school and handing them out. And they came home with lots of treats and were on such a sugar (and holiday) high all afternoon. Now they just cant wait till the Bunny comes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...