Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Jack!





Today is Jack's 8th birthday. Wow! I can't believe it's been 8 years already. Sure makes me feel old to be the mother of an eight year old! He was really cranky this morning and didnt want to go to school. He said that because it was his birthday that he should stay at home. Well, I would have let him, except that I had to work in the morning and I had already made him a cake to take to class that afternoon. He was fine once he got there though. His class sang "Happy Birthday" to him in the morning and again in the afternoon when I brought his cake in. He was pretty happy about that. He felt pretty important when everyone was crowding around to see his cake, and even more important when his teacher let him choose the order in which the other kids could come and get a piece. He chose his friends first of course and all the girls were last! After school I took him to his tennis lesson and then to mum and dad's for a swim and a pizza dinner (his choice). He got a huge Indiana Jones lego set from me, as well as playstation and psp games, a psp ben 10 game, jacket, pj's, Primevel Dvd, and more lego from mum and dad, and 2 more playstation games from Tony. He will be getting heaps more pressies on the weekend at his party, so he has done pretty well for his self. Now I just need to get myself organised for that party! 3 days to go!!!

1 comment:

Jyotsna said...

Happy birthday to Jack!
that cake looks really yummie!! You made that yourself? waauw :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...