Friday, May 8, 2009

Kaisercraft Mothers Day Card



So I got back last night from a few days at Bribie, checked my email, and what did I see? An email from Kaiser about my first project - a Mothers day card due in yesterday! Trust me to be away for that! Anyway, I had some scraps of Kaiser paper left over from a layout I did a few days ago (of my mum) just sitting there, as well as a Journal Helper from Blossies and it all came together pretty easily. I'm really happy with how it turned out, (and Mum - if you're on here, dont look - that's your Mothers Day Card!) I emailed a pic of it off to Kaiser this morning and it got there in time to go on their blog with all the other DT members gorgeous cards. Click here to check them all out!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Love this card Samantha. It is truly beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...