Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Movieworld, Layouts and Crazy Rain





Well, we've been so busy the last week! On the weekend we went to Movieworld with Katrina and the kids and we had an absolute ball! We got there for when it opened and left when all the rides had been turned off. Em was a little daredevil as usual and had heaps of rides on the rollercoaster. The she decided to get wet running around in the water fountains in the only clothes I had brought for her. She was already wet by the time I realised so I just let her have her fun. She ran around in it for over an hour! Jack decided to play it safe on the kiddy rides as usual. My camera battery went flat by lunchtime but at least I got a few photos.

I also did my first cybercrop over the weekend over at Enchanted Scrapbooking and it was really fun! I actually got 3 pages scrapped, which is pretty good, seeing as I wasnt home much on the weekend. Here are a couple of them.



And on the way home from work today I decided to get the kids early, becuase of the rain, and discovered that the roads around the school were blocked because of all the rain and flooding. When I finally got around and picked the kids up, it took us over an hour to get home, for what is usually a 5 minute drive. The parks we usually go to were completely under water and looked more like rivers, and so many roads were flooded, so it looks like the little darlings will be getting a day off school tomorrow. Poor Chickie looked like a drowned rat when I got home so she is spending the night snuggled up in her bed in the bathroom. I can't stand the thought of her sleeping outside in weather like this. She is one spoilt chook.

1 comment:

LIly'sMummy said...

Love the pages Sam! My fav is the 2nd one. How cute is that chook of yours. Kel wants to get Lily some chicken for in the backyard so I won't be letting him see this photo!
PS There is something on my blog for you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...