Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Another Layout with Kaisercraft, Bella and BMPS





I have had this photo for years but have never scrapped it! Little Miss Emily is about 18 months old here. Didnt have much hair, did she? Jack at this age had a full head of golden curls! I love this photo though...reminds me of how sweet she used to be! (She still is sweet, just with a whole lot of attitude thrown in these days!)

I've used Kaisercraft papers, Bella, Fancypants, Black Market Paper Society and 7 Gypsies papers, and Bella chipboard buttons, word, journalling blocks, butterfly and flower. I love how all the different brands go together so well - using black and white is my new fave thing at the moment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!! I just love the black and white mix :)

xoxo
Sara

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Black and white always looks good!! Love all the layering! Fantastic page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...