Sunday, July 18, 2010

Scrap The Boys - Fancy Pants Layout

Well, my child free 24 hours is just about over. I'm heading over to Mum and Dad's to pick them up in a minute. Can you believe I actually stayed up til 3am!!! It was great. I actually FINALLY got to do a challenge too. Every month I plan to do some, but it just never happens. This one is for Scrap the Boys, and you had to use stamping somewhere on the layout (mine is the arrow).


I used my new stash of Fancy Pants Like Father Like Son papers for this, and also lots of goodies from Purple Pumpkin too...



Aren't those little buttons so cute? I am loving the little cars, and I think I'll be using those heaps. Well, I'd better get my butt into gear and go pick up those kids. Hope you all had a great weekend!

16 comments:

Nikki xx said...

Sam, your layout is absolutley gorgeous!!!!I am sooo loving your little button creations :) xx

Carin McDonough said...

Gorgeous! I love all the details and those buttons are soooo cute! :)

Sue Plumb said...

Love it Sam! Your LO's are always so eye-catching and I just love the buttons too! X

Susan Longman said...

fabulous layout ...love the handmade button...thanks for playing at Scrap the Boys...:)

Unknown said...

What a great layout, its so colorful! I love those buttons with the car and robot! Also really like that flower with the button! Happy Scrappin!

Wendy said...

Great LO! Love your hand made buttons and I too love the flower with the button!:)

KarenB said...

Ooh I love this Sam - so much delicious detail :) Good on you for getting some 'me' time, too.

Debbie said...

Such to look at and so much to take in. Kinda feel like a child in the candy store! Love this layout. Everything goes together so well and your handmade embellishments are to die for!

Unknown said...

Wow, this looks fantastic!!
Loving the buttons :0)

Debbie Lawrence said...

Great page, awesome colours and love all your embellies. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

Natalie said...

WOW WOW WOW...this is awesome Samantha!!! Love it!!!

Wendy Smith said...

the buttons are fantastic.. Lovely work

sandra said...

LOVE this!!
so much to look at!
And yes love the buttons and Love the smile ;-)

Kim said...

ooo lovin the busyness of this one Samantha...

Kell Lusted said...

Loving all the elements you have used, great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing @ STB's :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Sam! Such a fantastic boys LO!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...