Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kaisercraft Hey Birdie Layout

Good morning! Actually, it's a sick morning here for me. I've kind of felt like I was coming down with something since the weekend, but now it seems I have the flu. Everything hurts :( Guess I can thank Emily for that, seeing as she had it last week. I was in bed by about 9 o'clock last night, and when I go to bed that early, I know I must be sick, lol! I'm still hoping to do a little scrapping while the kids are at school today, even if I just sit in front of the telly and cut a few things out.

I am loving the new Kaisercraft ranges at the moment, especially Jungle Bug and Hey Birdie. Here's a layout I did using the Hey Birdie range...



Cute papers, huh? I have lots planned for the rest of those papers, I just love those colours :) And the felt embellishments for this range are so cute! I'm going to make myself use them, instead of just keeping them to look at, like I usually do with things I really like!

Well, I'm off to wake my kidlets up so they can get ready for school. Hope you have a nice day!

15 comments:

sandra said...

love the layout Samantha.
cool border and gorgeous pics!

Mel said...

Sam, I just wanted to let you know that Nate and I got the vomitting and diahorrea bug late Tuesday night, came on so sudden, and basically spent yesterday in bed, and wow the soreness is amazing, I have never been in so much pain in my joints, so pump up the vitamin C (or whatever helps) and we are up and okay today but that seriously took 24 hours away completely.....pray you don't get it dear friend. Melxx

Mel said...

Wow this layout is gorgeous Sam, are those letters something you cut out yourself, and I just love the 2 ranges you have mentioned. Was not much of a Kaiser fan until these.

scrappintrace said...

Wow.. Love what you have done with the 'Hey Birdy"range Sam.. Yet another brilliant Layout! Well done Hunny!!!

Sue Plumb said...

Great LO Sam, I love the "Hey Birdie" range too - I think Kaiser have definitely made a bit of comeback with this and the "Jungle Bug" range. Sorry to hear you aren't well, hope you are feeling better soon! X

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colour combination and I love how you have edged the layout
Hope you feeling better soon :)

Kelly Massman said...

Love your cheerful layout!

Belinda said...

Hey Sam. Gorgeous layout!! Think we are in the same boat with germs passed on by daughters!! LOL Hope you feel better soon and I can't wait to see your Le Chateau LO. B-)

Kim said...

wow sam That sun is super dooper awesome...love what you have done with those papers

Domestic Mamma said...

Lovely layout Sam, I just bought this range the other day so you've just inspired me to pull it out and create something with it! xx

Renee said...

Gorgeous layout Sam. Great minds think alike, I used the same title for my Hey Birdie layout :)

I hope you feel better soon sweetie.

pnkgeeni said...

I saw this on the KaiserCraft blog. I love the ripped paper border!

Mara Campbell said...

this is beautiful!!! I love the sun and all your distressing!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Hope you are feeling better Sam. What a gorgeous page - love what you did here :)

Vicki said...

Your layout looks unreal!! I am loving the new kaiser ranges at the moment!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...