Good morning! It's perfect scrapping weather here today - nice and rainy, so I've set myself up in front of the tv, so I can scrap while I'm watching True Blood...bliss!
First though, I just wanted to put this layout on here. This was going to be a class at Blossies, but it never ended up going ahead. There was a lady that really wanted to do it though (hi Bernie!), and I promised her a while back that I would do up some instructions for it. Thought I would pop it on my blog, so anyone else interested can do it too, so here it is....
What you'll need
5 x patterned papers (pp)
some old book paper
letters for your title
3 6x4 photos
1. Choose your base paper and ink all the edges.
2. Cut your second pp to 23cm square.
3. Cut book paper (or patterned paper if you want) into strips approx 1cm wide, and as long as you can. You will need quite a few of these.
4. Run a line of wet glue around one edge of the 23cm square of pp, and quickly place the strip of book paper down, gathering the edges and ruffling them as you go. (you can ruffle these strips before hand too, and add them to your page already done)
5. Once you have done this to all four sides, you can centre it and place it on your page.
6. Cut your 3rd pp to 10.5cm x 26.5cm, ink the edges, and then place on your page approx 5cm from the right edge.
7. Cut your 4th piece of pp to 17cm x 19cm, ink the edges, then centre on your page.
8. Place your 3 6x4 photos on the page, overlapping them slightly.
9. With your 5th pp Cut a circle, about a 25cm diameter, and then cut into it, so you just have a 1cm pp border. Outline it in black pen and place on your page. (make sure it doesnt cover any important parts of your photos)
10. Add your title and embellishments.
And a few close ups. Book paper ruffles...
I used Collections letters for the title, and raided Emma's stash for that pearly glue paint that I covered them with.
And some A2Z Scraplets beachy flower things.
Ok, I'm of to get stuck into some serious scrapping. Hope you all have a fabulous day :)