Thursday, May 6, 2010
Best Ever Caramel Truffles Recipe
Good morning to all my fabulous friends out there in blog land!! I just wanted to share with you all this yuummy recipe for these Caramel Truffles. It is a recipe I got off the back of a caramel tin a while ago, I think. They are an absolute favourite in our house, especially with Emily!
Here's what you'll need...
1 packet of Choc Ripple Biscuits
1 Tin of Caramel
2 Blocks of Cadbury Chocolate
Here's what you need to do...
1. Put the bikkies in your food processor til they are finely crumbed.
2. Melt caramel and butter together in a saucepan.
3. Once melted, pour onto bikkies, mix, and put in the fridge for a few hours.
4. Roll mixture into balls when it is firm enough.
5. Dip in melted chocolate.
6. Drizzle melted white chocolate on top for decoration.
How easy is that!!!! And I can pretty much guarantee you'll love them!
Posted by Samantha Hauzer at 7:32 AM