Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fancy Pants About a Girl Layouts

Morning everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous long weekend :) We had a really great weekend, because we had some friends come up to stay with us. I love where we live now, but I really do miss having my friends near by. The kids had so much fun having their friends sleep over, and I really loved having someone to scrap with! I had planned to do loads of scrapping over the weekend but all I got finished were a couple of layouts....



And here's a little close up...


I made these layouts using the About a Girl Scrapbook Kit from my Etsy Shop, Purple Pumpkin Crafts. This kit is for sale for only $7, so I was pretty happy that I got 2 layouts from it!!! The kit actually comes with more embellishments, but I didnt use them because they are all in the kits. All I added was the glitter cut and some lettering. I am totally loving those Fancy Pants papers :) I've got some more of the new ranges here too, and I can't wait to get stuck into scrapping with some of those. Fingers crossed I will get a chance sometime today. Got a bit of housework to get stuck into first.

Happy scrapping everyone! Hopefully I will be back soon with some more shares :)

9 comments:

Marelize said...

I love your layouts Samantha! The colours, the photos and the embellies are all stunning! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Samantha
Thanks for leaving a comment on my page and becoming a follower :) i am a follower of yours too now

Bridge x

KarenB said...

Stunning page, loving all the pink :)

Liz Weber said...

Hi Samantha, love these very pretty layouts using that wonderful FP paper, the designs are great and the photos are just so gorgeous and I love that paper flower you made!

Carin McDonough said...

Wow, gorgeous layouts and those are lovely papers! Nice to see another Twilight fan! ;)

Belinda said...

Such sweet and pretty layouts Samantha and what a great kit!! B-)

Create With Joy said...

Beautiful layouts Samantha!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Mel said...

Wow these are just gorgeous Sam, I just love your style and going to go to your ETsy shop when I get home, it looks fabulous, wow that kit is super gorgeous.

Mara Campbell said...

Wonderful layouts Samantha. i just love the flowers on both your layouts, love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...