Monday, March 15, 2010

I've Lost My Mojo :(

Dont you just hate it when you're on a roll, doing heaps of layouts, and then all of a sudden.......nothing. No ideas, no inspiration, nothing. That's what's happened to me at the moment! I so badly want to scrap, the housework is done, the kids are at school..........but nothing! I have been shuffling papers and going through my photos, but I just cant seem to get it together. This has been going on for 3 days now and it's driving me crazy!!!

I have scrapped a quick layout though. This one is for the A2Z monthly challenge. (There are great prizes on offer so make sure you give it a go!) This is the sketch...


And here's my layout...


I just kept it really simple (obviously, because I cant scrap at the moment!!!!) I thought I might try a few more sketches to see if I can get my mojo back. I really dont know where it could have gone, but I'm really hoping it will come back soon!

6 comments:

Anne P said...

I like the sketch and what you have done to it, very nice :)

Marelize said...

I know what it feels like Samantha... my mojo goes on holiday without me every now and again. Very frustrating!! Sketches might be the way to get it back. It sometimes works for me! Your page looks gorgeous (even without your mojo around!) :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout love what youve done with the sketch !! Dont worry I lost my mojo for weeks now !! Just chill and do some blogsurfing it will come back ..... !!!! xx Tina

Mel said...

I sympathise with you Sam, last time that happened to me I got a bit scared because it lasted around 2 weeks, it was awful, it does come back but I have heard people say that even our mojo needs to take a holiday and besides if that's the type of layout you do without mojo, wowsers...gorgeous..Love Melxx

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

I love what you have done with the sketch Sam - it's gorgeous!! Why don't you try and make a card? Sometimes, if my mojo is on strike and I can't come up with any ideas I make a card or two and it usually gets the mojo flowing again. Oh I hate it when it happens, it's very frustrating so I feel your pain!!

Mara Campbell said...

I like how you used the sketch!! And I hope you get your mojo back. It's no fun when you have the time but no mojo to scrap.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...