Monday, March 22, 2010

Fancy Pants Vintage Valentine Layout



I love, love, love the Vintage Valentine papers from Fancy Pants. They are so gorgeous I almost didnt want to use them! I did though, and I ended up doing this page about Christmas morning. I generally get one good photo of the kids before they get started on opening their pressies...once they get going it's so hard to get any good photos! It must drive them nuts, with me trying to get a photo when all they want to do is see what's in those packages!

For the title I've used A2Z Scraplets, and the little angel that I've covered with book paper was from A2Z as well. I did use just a teensy bit of Christmas paper, it's that flower up in the corner, which I cut from a past Fancy Pants range. I can't decide whether I want to add more to this page or not...it kind of seems unfinished to me, so it will probably sit on my table for a while til I can work out what it needs. I've been busy making some embellishments today, so maybe one of those can go on there. Depends on how they look when they're done, lol!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Well I love it, looks great, gee that range is gorgeous, I love how you covered the scraplets letters and the gorgeous misted/coloured doily is just supurb. Wow...

Jessica Theodore said...

Love all the rich beautiful colours, and all the extra little details that make it special xx

Corrina said...

Gosh I love this! I love the whole non-traditional colour them you have going here for you Christmas layout. Fantastic! C x

Mara Campbell said...

oh this is beautiful!! I love the doiley behind the photo and the vintage is great. I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...