Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Using up Scraps - Imaginisce Perfectly Posh




I have pretty much used up all the Imaginisce papers that I got the other day, except for a few little pieces. I knew that if I put them in my scraps box that I'd never look at them again, so I thought I'd try to squeeze one more layout out of them. And I did! Anyone who knows me, knows that I like to use loads of stuff on my pages, so I was pretty pleased that I got a page done using so little. I had to cut my little scraps in half to make them look a bit bigger, added a couple of bits of cardstock, some lettering, and voila! Finished in about 10 minutes. I decided to use it as my challenge over at Scraps of Us - to use the scraps from your last layout. I'd love you to pop over there and play along :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stunning !! Love it girl ! head over to my blog girl i got something for you !! xx Tina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...