Saturday, November 7, 2009

Super Dooper Exciting News!!!!


Oh my gosh, I'm still in shock about this! A couple of weeks ago I sent off an application for the Imaginisce design team, not really expecting anything. And then yesterday I got the most awesome email...and I'm now on the Imaginisce Design Team! I am so excited! Imaginisce is one of my absolute favourites, with all their gorgeous papers, stamps and cute embellishments. You've heard me raving lately about the Perfectly Posh range of papers, and those are what I used in my DT application. Here are the layouts that I sent off...





I thinks these layouts are some of my favourites ever. I just love the colours in the papers, they're so nice and bright. I was going to use colour photos but I just loved how the black and white looked against these papers. I also made some cards with it...






I love the little poodle stamp, it's just the cutest! The first time I tried to get one they were sold out, so as soon as I saw it again I just had to grab it straight away. I cant wait to start creating with the products I'll be getting sent from Imaginisce next week. Make sure you check out the Imaginisce blog to see all the gorgeous projects they have on there. And make sure you become a follower on their blog and facebook page. They pick people all the time to recieve FREE PRODUCTS just for being a fan of Imaginisce!

18 comments:

Liz said...

WTG Samantha! Your work is gorgeous and so happy to be sharing this celebration with you.

HeatherC said...

Congrats Samantha on making the international team. Can't wait to see what you create. From one of the US team members, Heather. And by the way your cards are awesome!

Renata Moni said...

I am in love with your work! Love your style!
Congratulations! Can´t wait to work with you!

Have a nice weekend!

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Hi Samantha, what beautiful cards !! Congrats on the DT and looking forward to working with you !!

~Tammy~ said...

Gorgeous Creations!!! I look forward to seeing many more as a fellow DT Member!

Melinda Spinks said...

Hey Samantha... a fellow Aussie on the team. Well done! I Look forward to getting to know you and each of the other girls. It's very exciting!

Kris said...

Wahooooo! CONGRATS!!!! to you Sam, well deserved girl! Your work is always gorgeous and top notch, well done and I look forward to seeing even more gorgeous creations from you...and yes Imaginisce have some awesome products and I can't wait to see how you use them all :) xo Kris

Shell said...

YAY SAM!!!
WTG girl. Well deserved. I love you LOs and those cards are way too cute. Cant wait to see some new Los with your new products. XX.

Anonymous said...

way to go!!!! so glad to be designing with you on this team!!

congrats again!

hugs,
sarah.

Julie Bonner said...

Congrats!!! Your work is totally fabulous - so excited to be on the team with you :)

Tomomi said...

Congrats!!
I'm looking forward to working with you !!

Tomomi
http://tomomi-love-life.typepad.jp/

Cindy S. said...

Congratulations! LOVE your doodle-y style! So excited to be working with you!! :0)

Unknown said...

Awesome projects!!
Just wanted to say congrats & looking forward to working with you!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Oh wow Sam, congratulations!! That is some mega exciting news! Your creations are outstanding especially the cards, I love it.

Tracy said...

Oh WOW!!! I love your entries ... Congrats, Samantha ... Can't wait to work with you ...

Love, Tracy G

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic news! Congratulations Sam!!

Josie Dean said...

Congratulations! I can see why you were picked!
With the cards did you do your own scalloped frames???

LisaDay said...

Congrats Samantha! Your work is amazing! I'm really looking forward to working with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...