Saturday, September 12, 2009

Some more pages to share...



Just a couple more pages to share. The first one I made for Kaisercrafts Saturday Sketch 11, using the Pennyroyale papers. Lol, I always have a bit of a giggle when I look at that picture of Em. The second page is on Blossies blog today, and I've used some yummy Basic Grey Lemonade papers. In that photo Em was helping a bug that had got stuck on its back, so she had to turn it the right way up. Such and animal (and bug) lover is my little girl. Looks like I need to scrap some more pics of Jack doesnt it? I actually got a couple of decent photos of him this morning so I'll be doing some more boy pages real soon.

1 comment:

Renee said...

I love these layouts Samantha. The Pennyroyale one is fabulous!!!

Renee xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...