Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Back from Bribie


Well, we just got back from Bribie. It was cold and wet, but it was still good to have a change of scenery for a few days. I did manage to get the kids out to the park and the beach, and they have each brought a bucketful of shells home to "clean and sort".

On Saturday I did a couple of classes at Blossies, and the ladies were just lovely, although I think they were a bit over cutting out by the end of it!

I've been working on some Kaisercraft Off the Page things at the moment, but nothing I can show just yet. And I have done 6 layouts, one for each of the Kaisercraft ranges which I should be able to show very soon, so watch this space!

I can show you this layout, which I put together very quickly from the first sketch in the Kaisercraft Magazine (on page 74). I've used the Kaisercraft Pina Colada papers, brads and letters. Arent they just so nice and bright? It's on the Kaisercraft blog too, although it looks a little different on there. Hopefully next time you're on here I'll have some more to share!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...