Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Finally...Those Blog Awards

Ok, so I know I've been pretty slack with getting these on here, but here are the 2 blog awards that I got a little while ago.


This one is from Shaz. (Thanks for the award and sorry for taking so long to get it on here!) You can check out her blog here.

Here are the rules-
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. If you can't pass it on to 15 just pass it on to as many or as few as you like!

And this is who I'm passing it onto. Kris, Tina, Vicki, Gail, Donna, Chrissy, Jules, Hilary and Kirsty. These girls all have great scrappy blogs so be sure to check them all out!

And this award is from Kris. Once again, sorry for taking so long to put it on here!
And I'm passing this one onto Tiff, Carla, Lien, and Sarah. Be sure to check out their blogs for lots of scrappy inspiration!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Thanks Sam :) Oh the joys of a busy busy life hey! Am rolling around in all these gorgeous new Kaiser products, you girls on the DT there have done an awesome job with your layouts & sketches etc for the launch. I love love love the new Book released it's fantastic :) Okies off to scrap for a bit, haven't done any all week :( Take care, and enjoy the rest of the school hols. Cheers Kris

Anonymous said...

Awww thanks so much Sam! It really made my day. Sorry it's taken me so long to get it up on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi gorgeous girl, thankyou so much for this beautiful award. So sorry, was so busy with the race, I didn't get to do my normal blog hopping and I missed you all soooooo much, thanks once again sweetie, you rock, Tiff :o) PS will mention on my blog next post xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...