I've been tagged by Christine and Heidi to answer these questions and then tag 8 others! Both these girls have awesome scrappy blogs so be sure to check them out! Here goes...
Q1. What are 8 things you look forward to:
1. Weekends at home when we dont have to go anywhere and can just bum around all morning in our pj's.
2. Friday night Movie Nights with the kids. The 3 of us snuggle up on the couch together (Mummy in the middle of course) with a bowl of popcorn and watch a movie of their choice.
3. Having a cup of tea as soon as I wake up, followed by a cup of coffee.
4. Listening to the kids tell me about their days when I pick them up from school in the afternoon.
5. Scrapping time when the kids are in bed.
6. Christmas (and I dread it at the same time!)
7. Moving to our new house.
8. Winter. I am loving it right now!
Q2. What were 8 things you did yesterday:
1. Slept through my alarm. (again!)
2. Kept Em home from school because she had a tummy ache.
3. Did craft with Em and showed her how to use watercolour pencils.
4. Two loads of washing.
5. A bit of scrapping.
7. Got some groceries.
8. Stayed up way too late.
Q3. What are the 8 things you wish you could do:
1. Take awesome photos.
2. Afford a cleaner.
3. Buy a new camera.
4. Win lotto. (I never actually put it on though, so I guess that'll never happen!)
5. Get rid of Jacks asthma. I'm still hoping he'll grow out of it.
7. Be more organised.
8. Find more hours in the day.
Q4. Name 8 things or shows you've watched lately:
1. The Mentalist
2. Better Homes and Gardens (Jacks favourite show)
3. ABC Kids
4. Desperate Housewives
6. Greys Anatomy
7. Twilight (again)
8. Arthur and the Invisibles
And this is who I'm tagging - Tina, Kris, Vicki, Carla, Sarah, Mandy, Ikamphuis, Tracy. Have fun! I'm looking forward to reading all your answers!