Thursday, May 14, 2015

Back to Basics!

When I first started my little blog, I used it as a bit of a diary. A place to write down what me and the kids were up to, which I'd often go back to when I was doing up their scrapbooks. Of course it was a place to share some of my scrapbooking stuff too. As a single mum of 2, I seemed to have plenty of time, to blog, craft, teach classes and run my business. But of course, things change! Now it's not just me and 2 kids, but a new man and a baby too! Time to start recording some of our memories, before I forget them all!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Welcome back Sam

Lizzy Hill said...

It's really funny....just setting up a blog post where I used a PP Peter Rabbit button & was saying how I still love the buttons & sad you're not around selling them anymore:) Then you pop up here!!! And Yes. Memories need recording!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...