Monday, August 6, 2012

Kaisercraft Miss Match Layout

Good morning! I finally have a chance to update my blog. Yay! I have been busy with Purple Pumpkin, as well as scrapping lots of dt layouts for Kaisercraft and Sassy Scrapper. On top of that, I've been sick for 2 whole weeks with the 2nd worst flu I've ever had (swine flu was the worst!), but I'm pretty much back to normal now :)

So, here's a layout I did a little while back using the GORGEOUS Miss Match range from Kaisercraft...


I love the vintagey look of those papers! Here's some close ups...



Love that photo of my girl in her 'Team Edward' t-shirt. She has a bit of red eye in that photo too, which I didn't edit out (because of the vampire thing, lol :)) Em loves her vampires, and werewolves too!

Have a great week!


7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Great LO...love the embellishment grouping! Lee-Ann :)

Marelize said...

The Miss Match collection is one of my favourites!
Your layout is gorgeous Samantha. I love how you'be used the strips from the bottom of the papers to frame your layout. :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layering, awesome bold page. Love that range...so very versatile and different from everything else out there right now!!

Adriana B said...

lovely layouts Sam, love all the elements on the page :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Cute, so cute---lovely papers & they do have a vintage look...glad you've got over your flu. Seems like QLD has had it around too much lately:):):)

Al Hannah said...

Nawwww that is an adorable photo of your little girl - so so sweet! Gorgeous work as always Sam xo

Julene Matthews said...

Looks good SAm.Love the layering.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...