Monday, August 8, 2011

Layout For Get Picky

Hear that? ...........Silence......I love how quiet the house is on a Monday morning after noisy weekends with the kidlets :) I'm actually hoping I might get some scrapping done today, after I tackle the housework!

Here's the layout I did for my Guest DT spot over at Get Picky...


My girl is such a little poser in front of the camera sometimes! This is the inspiration I had to use for this layout...


And here are a few little close ups...


LOVE these new Purple Pumpkin Mushroom Buttons! Soooo cute! And the crochet flower is from Lime Tree Creations.


And I'm kind of loving the little Snail Button too...


You've got around 5 days left to enter your layout over at Get Picky, so make sure you head over there and check out all the details :)

And now for some serious cuteness!!


Yes, it's the Piggies again :) All 4 cuties in a row, waiting to go outside for the day. They are still totally adored by the kids, and spend a lot of time being cuddled on someones lap. Jack is unfortunately totally allergic to them, but that doesn't stop him being head over heels in love with his girl Sooty. I did tell him that maybe he shouldn't hold them, but he says he'd rather be sneezy, than not be able to hold little Soot. So long as he doesnt put her near his face, it isn't too bad. And really, who could resist her cute little face? (she's the cheeky looking one on the right)

Well, my peaceful day is ticking away, so I'm off to clean my floors, and hopefully, do some scrapping! Hope you have a great week!

8 comments:

donna said...

I love Monday mornings too lol.... I love your layout Sam! It has a bright and happy feel
Donna xx

Gisele Cavassin said...

I love your layout and all the details and the paper's colors.

Gisele from Brazil

Heather Jacob said...

gorgeous art here Sam.. such a bright, happy, fun page .. love the pic .. and those elements are awesome .. hugz x

Marelize said...

Amazing layout Sam!! Gorgeous pics and great colours! And for the piggies... they are seriously cute. :)
I do love the silence of a Monday morning too. Hope you get some scrapping done today.

Angela said...

Love this page Sam! The colours are gorgeous!

scrap by Dri said...

BEAUTIFUL, I love the little flowers to crochet.

Kelly Massman said...

So very pretty! Oh, and I'm so glad I clicked to get a closer look--those little piggies are too cute!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

it was soo great having you as our guest, Sam! Your work is incredible! I have finally used some of your gorgeous embellies that you sent me - they are sooo fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...