Monday, July 4, 2011

More Imaginisce Happy Harvest...

I've got another couple of layouts here, using the gorgeous Imaginisce Happy Harvest line...


I LOVE the die cuts that Imaginisce bring out with all their ranges. It just makes everything so easy! I've still got a nice big stash of Imaginisce flowers too, and these brown and cream ones were perfect for this next page.


The flower centres are brads I made using the I-top, and I used another little glass pebble embellishment from Handmade Halo, that little owl was just so cute that I had to use it on here! And see that little tree stump next to it? That's one of the cute canvas stickers from the Happy Harvest range...


Make sure you check out the Imaginisce Blog for loads more projects using this cute range! I'm going to be giving away some goodies from this range in the next day or two, so keep your eyes out for that :)

And before I go...I just thought I'd share a couple of pics of our beautiful little guinea girls. They are so much a part of our family now, I just couldn't imagine life without them :)

This is one of my favourite guinea pig photos...little Nibbles. She is our most shy girl, but really is a sweetheart, once you get to know her...


And little Sooty...


The kids and I are in love with Sooty! She's the one both kids always want to hold. She's such a beautiful, friendly little soul, who loves to be cuddled, and will stretch out and fall asleep in your lap. Totally adorable :)

Well, suppose I should go do something productive. Unfortunately that washing isn't going to hang itself out!

4 comments:

Corinne said...

Wow that does go well hey?! I love your lil cavvies too - I miss having them sometimes. Beautiful pic of Em too- lovely big eyes :D xo (ps. Can I pinch this one too please?!) xo

Liz said...

Love the layouts. The guniea girls are adorable. And the pic of Em with Sooty is stunning.

amanda73 said...

love the photos the guinea pigs are so cute.... and love all those layouts, the are just gorgeous

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layouts Sam!! Love the beautiful photos too of your little Guinea pigs, they are the cutest little things!!
Hugs
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...