Sunday, June 26, 2011

It's Been a While...

I've been sick, and haven't gone near my scrapping stuff, or the computer for a while. Gosh, it's been nearly 3 weeks since I last blogged! That must be some sort of record for me. I have got back into the swing of things in the last few days though, and have got a bit of scrapping done. And I'm planning to do a whole lot more :) Most of the layouts I've done so far, I can't share just yet, but here is one I did today, for the Lime Tree Creations June Challenge...


Just a simple page, about Em in her new jacket last year.


I've used some gorgeous Lime Tree Creations crochet flowers on here, of course. And a couple of cute bottlecaps from D-Lish. The large doily if from Purple Pumpkin.


Well, the kids dinner is nearly ready, so I should go and sort that out. I'm still feeling too sick to really eat, but unfortunately that doesn't mean I get off cooking! Hopefully I'll be back soon with lots more to share :)

7 comments:

Liz said...

Hope you feel better soon Sam. Love the layout, it is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better Sam. Have missed your posts.
Great take on our challenge at Lime Tree Creations, thanks for playing

Carin McDonough said...

Sorry to hear you have been sick, I hope you get better quickly :( Lovely layout and such a cute photo! :)

Gail L said...

Sorry you've been sick - glad you're on the mend! Cute layout as always!

Kim said...

love the texture in those strips Samantha!

Sara said...

Great to see you updating your blog, glad to hear you are on the mend. The layout is sweet.

amanda73 said...

im loving all of this Sam.....its horrible when we are sick and still gotta do everything hey...hope you are feeling better

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...