Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Boss - Double Page Layout

Yes, I have actually done a double page layout. Something I haven't done for quite a while!


This is for a class I'll be teaching at Scrapping on the Avenue, and I've used some cute 3 Bugs in a Rug papers. As soon as I saw the tool papers, I knew I'd have to do a page about Jack 'helping' to build the playgym. He was such a bossy boots about it, and kept ordering my dad around, lol!


I used some A2Z Scraplets chipboard on here too.


And of course a couple of Purple Pumpkin buttons...


The black mesh stuff I've used is gutter guard! Love using that on my layouts.

Now, before I go and do some boring housework, just a quick little reminder about Harrison's Charity Scrapbook Day. There are still some spots available for the day for $25 each including a yummy lunch. For all the info go HERE.

Ok, off to rush through my housework, and then...scrapping time! Hope you are having a great day!

12 comments:

Sar said...

Looks great Sam! Love the black mesh....and the button with the stop sign on it, awesome!!

Belinda said...

LOVE the gutter guard!!!! Awesome double layout Sam.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great lay-out! Love all the fun details!

Cathy said...

Fabulous double LO Sam.. love all the gorgeous colour and clever use of the gutter guard!! :)

Rachael Funnell said...

Awesome double LO!! Sam! Love those buttons with the Tools on top... Super Cool, Along with the Rest of your LO.......
XXX

Toni Cartwright said...

Great Layouts Sam. The colour's WOW they are fabulas.... and love the buttons and how you used your gutter guard!!! just Awesome...
TONI XOXOXOX

Kim said...

totally love the button fo r the o

Marelize said...

Great double Sam! Love the mesh and button too. Lol! I have a bossy boots in my household too. :)

Kelly Massman said...

Love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your buttons are so fun! i love that felt with the mesh-type treatment... :-)

Liz Weber said...

What a perfect little boy layout Sam, loving the pp button mixed with that paper - perfect combo. Love the fun photos and the title lol, I can so relate with my little mr!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend Sam!

Belinda Venables said...

Hey Sam...
Just popped by to say hello.
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Belinda
xx

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Such a gorgeous double pager, Sam!! Love the banners and the black mesh! Also adore your crown mini in the post above - great work :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...