Sunday, January 16, 2011

Going Crazy Here...

Ok, the kids are seriously driving each other nuts, and I'm starting to feel like running away from home. Arrgh!!! I'm planning to keep them super busy this week with trips to the beach, movies and the zoo so they'll be too tired out to kill each other. That's the plan anyway :)

So this afternoon I have been hiding in my scrap room, finishing a few things off. I really need to start tidying it as I go, because it's looking like a cyclone ripped through there again! Anyway, here's another layout I've done from my Guest DT Kit from Handmade By Suzanne...


I love this pic of the little rascals (on a non fighting day!). They thought they were so cool in their sunnies! Here's a little close up of the cute little red pearls that were in my kit...


I love how bright and funky these Bella Blvd Midterm papers are! Make sure you you head over to Handmade By Suzanne, as the end of year sale is still on and there are lots of bargains to be had!

Before I go, I thought I'd share this fabulous blog I found, about how scrapbookers can help those affected by the floods (click on the picture to check it out) As well as donating what I can, I will definately contributing to this cause...


Thanks for stopping by. Hope you had a great weekend!!

10 comments:

Anne P said...

LOVE it. So bright and fun.

Cathy said...

Fabulous bright and funky LO Sam... LOVE IT!! :)

Sue Plumb said...

Totally YUM Sam! So love the colours of this, just perfect for that rockin' pic of the kids in their sunnies! XXX

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love your layout, Sam!!! Awesome! And yes - they wear me out too! (The kids that is!) Stay strong! lol!

xo

Belinda said...

Love that super cool layout Sam. So bright and fun...the colours look so good together too!!

Alanna said...

Nice LO, love the bright colours combined with the white space.

Leanne said...

Gorgeous LO! hee! It's a shame the kids forget about Santa so quickly after he comes! Good luck with the entertainment side of things for the next week!

Kim said...

I sooo love how cool and funky this is, the little details are just fab!!!!!!!

Christine said...

Gorgeous Sam, I adore those happy bright colours!

Carin McDonough said...

Gorgeous layout Sam, I love the clean lines! Sorry but I am glad to hear that my kids are not the only ones fighting all the time lol! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...